The school shares the task of training and educating children jointly with the child’s parents.
We have established several pathways to encourage active communication between teachers and parents:
- Daily reports: Every day the child has a diary indicating information concerning: daily classroom activity, lunch, snack, nap.
- Trimester Report: Each trimester the children take home a folder with the work realized in that period, along with a report card.
- Personal interviews with the homeroom teacher and Head of School in January and May to share your child’s development and milestones.
- Parents may request a personal interview with the teacher and/or headmistress throughout the school year by making an appointment.
- Holidays: we invite families to participate in Holidays throughout the school year: Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, the end-of-the-school-year party.
We organize different activities with parents:
- Field Trip: We organize an annual welcome and farewell picnic at Monte de El Pardo.These are weekend events and lots of fun for children and parents. They are days chocked full of fun and surprises.
- Book Day: a book exchange between adults and children.